Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Internet Case Study Book


I've just read an amazing book that I suggest to anyone in advertising, let alone the digital advertising field. It's called the "Internet Case Study Book." This bible of interactive campaigns contains hundreds of the most successful websites ever created, ranging from promotional to e-commerce, to social media and corporate websites. These case studies are broken down and described in detail by either the client or the advertiser who worked on them.


My favorite aspect of the book is that each section opens with words of insight from iconic advertisers such as Alex Bogusky (previously of Crispin, Porter + Bogusky), and Jeff Goodby of Goodby Silverstein and Partners. It's a very quick read and you can read a few passages at a time. Don't pass this one up. You can purchase the book and even read the first 100 pages for free here.

Being an advertising graduate trying to get into the field, this was a great resource for me to learn more about the digital space and it's offerings, while providing key insights and strategies for me to use later on in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment