Saturday, April 4, 2009

Person from San Francisco


Google's range in services is riduculously amazing. For everyone with a site, or a blog, or anything online of your own, Google offers a service called Google Analytics. It gives you a short code to drop into the html of your page and is able to track data from people visiting it. It's really cool. Apparently someone from San Francisco visited my blog. This is in fact very interesting. Who could you be person from San Francisco? If you should visit me again, I'd love it if you sent me a comment or an email, as well as your thoughts on my thoughts thus far. This challenge goes out to you person. To quote Alice from Alice in Wonderland, "curiouser and curiouser." Every day I have the blog up, things become more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment